As the semester progresses, your schedule will fill up and free time will become harder to find, but it is important not to lose track of the important things. These tips will help guide you in the direction of successfully living it up in college.Read More
Be the one to bring the chili to your next tailgate and surprise your friends with this delicious, classic tailgate food.Read More
- Pinch of Celery Salt
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 2oz Vodka
- 4oz Tomato Juice
- Splash of Tabasco
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp horseradish
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Smoked Paprika
- Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.
- Shake gently and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime wedge.
Did you know, Natty Boh was the first brewing company to start selling six packs of beer. Continue reading for 19 more interesting facts about Maryland like this one.Read More
It may just taste like ice tea, but you better watch yourself when you start ordering these.Read More
Voted on by SNL die-hards and others who stumbled onto the website in search of in-depth fantasy football coverage, Ferrell entered the tournament as the favorite and cruised straight to the finals before finally facing some close, but not too close, competition in the late, great Phil Hartman.
Of course, one could argue that comedy is subjective and that no one can ever really be “the best” at comedy, to which we’d argue this bracket proves otherwise and Will Ferrell is, in fact, the best at comedy.
And you know who agrees with us? None other than Ferrell’s very own SNL castmates. Below is a touching tribute that aired during Will’s final show. As always, Tracy Morgan’s words are especially poignant in a time such as this. The only thing it could use? More cowbell.
Courtesy of http://www.funnyordie.com/
Have a sweet tooth? Maple Bacon Caramel Corn will help with that.Read More
One of the most convenient coolers out there.Read More
Follow your heart, not what your parents or anyone else tells you to do; It’s your life. Live it how you want to.Read More
- 2 16oz cans refried beans
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar, divided
- 1 1/4 C salsa
- 16oz sour cream
- 3.8 oz can sliced black olives
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Chopped green onion or cilantro for garnish
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray bottom of 9x13 cake pan with cooking spray. Stir together refried beans and green chiles; spread bean mixture on bottom of pan.
- Brown ground beef. Mix in onion and taco seasoning, sauté until onions begin to brown. Spread meat mixture over bean mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle meat mixture with 1 C of cheddar cheese. Spread salsa over cheese. Spread sour cream over salsa. Sprinkle olives, tomato, and green onion or cilantro over sour cream. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with chips.
- 2 ounces London dry gin
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- club soda
- Combine the ingredients in a Collins glass 3/4 full of cracked ice.
- Stir briefly, top with club soda or seltzer.
- Garnish with lemon circle and serve with stirring rod.
Of course you went to every lecture...Read More
PREP: 5 mins
COOK: 5 mins
READY IN: 10 mins
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.
It may not be pretty, but it'll get the job done.Read More
Find out a few game changing ways to become successful in life.Read More
- 5 medium ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. all natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz. nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Peel one banana and mash it with the peanut butter and yogurt. Set aside.
- Peel the other four bananas. Slice into half-inch thick slices. Smear the banana, peanut butter, and yogurt mixture on half the banana slices and top with the other halves, making banana sandwiches. Place on a wooden cutting board or a plate and freeze for at least two hours.
Beer and rum... yum.Read More
Young people wake up at noon and start, by that time most adults have been out for 2 hours. Breakfast booze is bottomless, its anti American not to capitalize on that.Read More
Just a glance at taste-bud heaven.Read More