- 2 slices italian or french bread, toasted
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 eggs
- Coarse salt and pepper
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Crack the eggs into the pan, season with salt and pepper and cover.
- Cook until the whites are cooked through and yolk is still runny.
- Meanwhile, mash half of the avocado with a fork.
- Season with salt.
- Spread half of the avocado mash onto each slice of toast.
- Place the eggs on top of each slice of toast.
- Drizzle each egg with Sriracha to taste and serve.