- 2 16oz cans refried beans
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar, divided
- 1 1/4 C salsa
- 16oz sour cream
- 3.8 oz can sliced black olives
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Chopped green onion or cilantro for garnish
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray bottom of 9x13 cake pan with cooking spray. Stir together refried beans and green chiles; spread bean mixture on bottom of pan.
- Brown ground beef. Mix in onion and taco seasoning, sauté until onions begin to brown. Spread meat mixture over bean mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle meat mixture with 1 C of cheddar cheese. Spread salsa over cheese. Spread sour cream over salsa. Sprinkle olives, tomato, and green onion or cilantro over sour cream. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with chips.