- Pinch of Celery Salt
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 2oz Vodka
- 4oz Tomato Juice
- Splash of Tabasco
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp horseradish
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Smoked Paprika
- Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.
- Shake gently and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime wedge.