Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- 3 medium russet potatoes (about 1.75 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Slice potatoes into “hand-cut” size fries as pictured.
- Place sliced potatoes in a gallon size Ziploc bag and add the remaining ingredients.
- Coat potatoes with the spices and oil by shaking bag well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread potatoes out in a single layer
- Bake 20 minutes. Flip the fries over and crank oven up to 450.
- Cook 10 minutes, flip again and cook 10 more minutes or until potatoes are crisp and not burnt. Watch carefully during the last 10 minutes.