Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 2/3rd cup Franks Redhot Buffalo Sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing (or ranch)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas
- POUR 1/3 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce over chicken in deep dish. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or more.
- GRILL or broil chicken 10 to 15 min. until no longer pink in center. Slice chicken into long thin strips. Toss chicken with remaining 1/3 cup sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Arrange chicken, lettuce and cheese down center of tortillas, dividing evenly. Fold bottom third of each tortilla over filling; fold sides towards center. Roll tight. Cut in half to serve.