- ½ package of ramen, any flavor
- ½ of the ramen seasoning packet
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 thick slices very sturdy bread
- Handful of mozzarella or jack cheese
- Handful American or Cheddar cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Drop the ramen noodles in and cook until the ramen noodles are soft, about 8 minutes (this will depend)
- Drain the ramen noodles of the cooking liquid
- Put the noodles back into the pot or into a bowl. Pour the contents of half the seasoning packet over the noodles. Toss the noodles to combine. Set aside to prepare sandwich.
- Spread the outside of both slices of bread with softened butter.
- Place both slices of bread buttered-side down in the oil in the pan.
- Pile one slice with mozzarella/jack cheese; pile the other slice of bread with American/Cheddar cheese.
- Cook until bread is toasted and cheese has melted.
- Remove the grilled bread with cheese to a plate or cutting board.
- Pile as much ramen noodles on one slice of the bread as you’d like.
- Close the sandwich with the other slice of grilled bread and cheese. Press together firmly.