Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 6 min
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest and 3 Tbsp. lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sriracha sauce (available in the Asian aisle of the supermarket)
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Mix all ingredients except shrimp together in a large bowl
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Place shrimp on skewers.
- Place the skewers on a grill or grill pan over medium heat and brush with remaining marinade.
- Cook until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes per side.